What we Offer
- Large sitting room with wood burning stove and stereo TV, video and DVD player
- Panelled tack room for reading or children's play room with wood burning stove, and library.
- Fully equipped dine in kitchen with oil fired Rayburn cooker
- Utility room with washer and dryer, freezer and separate downstairs loo and plenty of space for boots and coats
- Master bedroom with 6ft double bed that can be configured as 3ft twins and separate washbasin
- Bedroom 2 with two 3ft bunk beds
- Full bathroom with mains pressure shower leading to
- Bedroom 3 with 6ft double bed that can be configured as 3ft twins, children's crib, with original (second) staircase leading back down to the entrance hallway
- Oil fired central heating and booster immersion heater
- Microwave and grill, and twin electric hobs
- Radio in kitchen
- Clock radios in all bedrooms
- Towels, linen and duvets
- Hair dryer
- House fully cleaned every Saturday (additional cleaning and servicing can be negotiated for an additional cost)
- Outside lights
- Private parking for two cars
- Use of garden and summer house
- Private gate leading to bridle way and excellent walks
- Children welcome
- High chair
- Play pen (on request)
- And if you're an internet grocery shopper - Tesco and Sainsbuy's deliver, so arrange to have your shopping waiting for you when you arrive........
Sorry, but ...
- No pets
- No smoking in the Stables
Access to The Stables
- See "Access Statement" for details.